Like most rental companies today, the Broker relies on Rently self-showing technology to provide self-showing access to Rental Customers. Since the COVID-19 pandemic, Agent escorted showings are no longer a real estate service that the Broker regularly provides.
If you have not already registered with Rently, please do so at this time. Usually, Rental Customers register with Rently from the property page on Rently’s website of the home they’re interested in self-touring. If you’re having problems registering with Rently, there are certain requirements that you must meet and you must also follow their instructions carefully. These requirements and instructions include, but are not limited to:
- You must have a valid cell phone number.
- You cannot use a Google Voice or pre-paid phone.
- You must be using a valid Credit/Debit card attached to a US bank. No pre-paid cards.
- You must upload a photo of your Driver’s License and a selfie.
- If you cannot upload your Driver’s License or selfie, you may be in an area with poor cell reception or you may not have your camera permissions set properly.
If you have already successfully registered with Rently, but you are having problems receiving an access code, then, there are certain requirements that you must meet and you must also follow their instructions carefully. These requirements and instructions include, but are not limited to:
- You can only receive a code once you are in front of the property.
- You may be out of Rently viewing credits.
- Your email or phone number may be banned.
- If you clicked the Call Me Now button and nothing happened, make sure you entered the correct phone number when setting up your account.
- If your account has the correct phone number but you still haven’t received a call, try pressing the Call Me Now button again.
- You must complete the phone prompts in order to receive a code. If multiple attempts do not work, you cannot complete the showing at this time.
- If you went through Call Me Now but never received a code, make sure you entered the correct serial number. Click the Call Me Now button to try again if you think you made a mistake.
Finally, if you’re still having problems, please contact Rently Customer Support at (866) 775-0961.
Individuals Do Not have the Broker’s Permission to View a Rental Property on Behalf of Another Person
The Broker’s properties are not listed in the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and therefore are not available for Realtors to view on behalf of another person or to represent and show the property to another person.
No one has the Broker’s permission to view the Broker’s properties for the purpose of co-signing for another individual to occupy the premises.
No one has the Broker’s permission to view the Broker’s properties on behalf of another person who will occupy the premises. All signing tenants must personally view the property and approve its condition before the Broker will present a Lease for the two parties to sign. The Broker does not execute sight unseen Leases. Seeing this property for a friend or relative is not permitted.
No one has the Broker’s permission to view the Broker’s properties with the intent of subleasing the property.